The February 2018 Cumulative Updates contain fixes and improvements for SharePoint Server 2016 and Office Online Server 2016.
- Create a SharePoint Farm Backup.
- Download all SharePoint Server packages.
- Extract the previously downloaded files with a double-click.
- Click “Continue”
- Define the path in which you would like to extract the installation binaries and click OK. Use the same destination path for the other files.
- Run the extracted EXE file as administrator.
- Accept the license terms and click “Continue”.
- Repeat the previous two steps for the other EXE files in this folder.
- Apply the updates to each SharePoint server in the farm.
- As soon as the installation of the cumulative update has finished on all servers, run the SharePoint Configuration Wizard successively on each SharePoint server in the farm.
Update KB4011680 for SharePoint Server 2016: February 13, 2018
This fix contains updates for language-independend files. It also updates the configuration database schema and the SharePoint build number.
Description of the SharePoint Server 2016 update package
No language-dependent released for SharePoint Server 2016
No update released for Office Online Server 2016